Ridge NAPA Auto Parts
NAPA Auto Parts is seeking skilled and energetic Warehouse Associates to join our growing team of professionals. Our Warehouse Associates are primarily focused on receiving, stocking, pulling, staging, loading and shipping merchandise. As a Warehouse Associate, you will be moving the right auto parts to the right place with safety, precision and the speed it takes to pull parts, pack and load them for shipment.
Other responsibilities include:
- Moving through aisles, rows and shelves
- Having a keen sense for seeing, hearing and remembering part numbers and line codes
- Lifting merchandise up to 60 lbs as needed
- Maneuvering heavy equipment using hand trucks motorize carts, pallet jackets, etc
- Helping team members maintain a clean, organized floor
- NAPA Warehouse Associates should have the agility to bend to floor-level shelves and reach to upper shelves (eight feet) with the use of a stool or ladder when necessary. Our Warehouse Associates are also required to have the stamina to stand, walk and go up and down stairs for the entire work shift.
- Strength to lift 60 lbs of merchandise
- Clear speaking and attentive listening skills
- Motivated to train and learn
- Desire to go above and beyond the Job Description
- Desire to be part of a fun and energetic team
- Minimum 18 years of age
Job descriptions are not intended, and should not be construed, to be exhaustive lists of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with a job.
Apply at any local Ridge NAPA store or using the application below.
General Summary: The Delivery Driver/Stock Associate delivers to and picks up from our customers. This position requires maintaining an on-time schedule and a cordial, professional relationship with our customers. This…
General Summary: The Parts Professional/Counter Sales is responsible for providing direct contact with customers, which includes the ability to establish and maintain good relations by providing courteous, efficient and professional…