Ridge NAPA Auto Parts
The Delivery Driver/Stock Associate delivers to and picks up from our customers. This position requires maintaining an on-time schedule and a cordial, professional relationship with our customers. This position requires frequent contact with customers at various locations. The ability to work in a fast-paced environment and be flexible are important qualities required to be successful in this position. Safe driving and maintaining a positive image of the company are mandatory. This position also stocks incoming product and picks orders for fulfillment. The delivery driver must account for cash on COD (Collect on Delivery) orders.
- Interact with customers in a manner that encourages repeat business.
- Deliver orders to customers on a regular route – on time – per a schedule.
- Pick up and record new and defective merchandise returns.
- Drive safely and courteously.
- Perform daily delivery vehicle inspections. Maintain a clean and serviceable delivery vehicle.
- Put stock away and maintain correct location information.
- Accurately pick customer orders and pack in a manner that avoids damage.
- Assist in general housekeeping of warehouse and display area.
- Ability to work effectively as a member of a team and establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with employees, suppliers and customers.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Valid driver’s license with a driving record that is acceptable to our insurance carrier.
Work Environment and Physical Requirements:
- The Delivery Driver/Stock Associate will perform duties in a variety of environments.
- Frequent driving is required.
- Visits to customers will expose the associate to all types of weather conditions.
- The Delivery Driver must be aware of each customer’s environment and adhere to the proper safety regulations since there will be occasional exposure to circumstances such as excessive noise and moving machinery.
- The Delivery Driver/Stock Associate must be able to read, comprehend, write, perform calculations, input accurately, reason and analyze. The associate must communicate both orally and in writing.
- There is occasional exposure to danger due to the operation of vehicles/equipment.
- Must be able to walk, bend, squat, climb and kneel. This position requires occasional pushing, pulling and reaching.
- Occasional lifting and moving merchandise of up to 50 pounds and occasionally more is required.
Job descriptions are not intended, and should not be construed, to be exhaustive lists of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with a job.
Apply at any local Ridge NAPA store or using the application below.
General Summary: NAPA Auto Parts is seeking skilled and energetic Warehouse Associates to join our growing team of professionals. Our Warehouse Associates are primarily focused on receiving, stocking, pulling, staging, loading…
Auto Parts Professional
General Summary: The Parts Professional/Counter Sales is responsible for providing direct contact with customers, which includes the ability to establish and maintain good relations by providing courteous, efficient and professional…