Ridge NAPA Auto Parts
The Parts Professional/Counter Sales is responsible for providing direct contact with customers, which includes the ability to establish and maintain good relations by providing courteous, efficient and professional service to all customers and potential customers of the store. This includes retail, wholesale and internal customers. All company employees will make every effort to maximize sales and profits while providing the best possible service to our customers. Enjoy working with people in a fast-paced setting, be competitive yet have the ability to work calmly under pressure. Must be able to multi-task.
Primary Job Duties:
- Working knowledge of vehicle systems and components.
- Demonstrate professional attitude, conduct and appearance.
- Must be able to look up the parts application of the product in the extensive NAPA parts catalogs.
- Must be able to learn/maintain the TAMS computer catalog, training provided.
- Must be able to work flexible hours, including nights and weekends.
- Understand and communicate Ridge NAPA product information, performance standards, warranties, invoicing, cash register and telephone system.
- Ability to secure parts for customers and handle daily paperwork and forms generated by customers and the store with purchases.
- Implement appropriate sales practices.
- Provide sales support functions.
- Willingness to be trained to make various hose assemblies, if the location has these services.
- Ability to change wiper blades and various items on a customer’s vehicle.
- Assist the Store Manager and Assistant Store Manager as needed.
- Capable of recognizing and distinguishing letters and numbers and remembering sequences.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and be able to be insured by the Ridge NAPA insurance policy.
- Able to speak clearly and listen attentively.
- May be required to make deliveries occasionally.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Valid driver’s license with a driving record that is acceptable to our insurance carrier.
- Great customer service skills.
Work Environment and Physical Requirements:
- Able to work on feet (stand and walk) for entire work shift.
- Capable of lifting and moving parts and boxes of up to 50 lbs, 70 lbs occasionally.
- Able to bend/stoop to reach floor level shelves or stretch/reach upper level shelves with use of stool or ladder, if necessary.
- Due to operation of vehicles and equipment, exposure to danger or hazards may occur.
Job descriptions are not intended, and should not be construed, to be exhaustive lists of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with a job.
Apply at any local Ridge NAPA store or using the application below.
General Summary: NAPA Auto Parts is seeking skilled and energetic Warehouse Associates to join our growing team of professionals. Our Warehouse Associates are primarily focused on receiving, stocking, pulling, staging, loading…
General Summary: The Delivery Driver/Stock Associate delivers to and picks up from our customers. This position requires maintaining an on-time schedule and a cordial, professional relationship with our customers. This…